Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Here come the teeth...

Well we're now at 6 months. EG is growing like a weed - she is over the 95% for height, 95th for weight, and 95th for head size. She is 28 inches long and 19lbs! She's so cute with her little fat rolls! Her teeth are coming in and she is miserable. She's been much fussier than usual, but the two bottom ones have just about broken through so hopefully she'll get to feeling better soon.


I know I've been really bad about updating this, but I'm going to do better. We have been so busy with life. We actually found new homes for Max and Morgan (our big dogs). I was crushed, but they are both doing really well and very happy. They just weren't getting enough attention and it wasn't fair for me to keep them around just for when I had time for them. They are such people dogs and now they both live with people that can give them the time they deserve.


The waiting tables didn't really work out so I'm back in the insurance world - sort of. I'm working about 15 hours a week doing some prospecting, admin, and miscellaneous things for two great agencies. I'm also watching a couple kids a few days a week who which is so much fun!


EG is eating everything now and loves making big messes. She's usually covered head to toe when daddy feeds her. She has just about grown out of her carseat so we're off to the convertable ones. She just started sitting up this week which was crazy to see. For the 4th we're doing a low country broil and all of EG's baby friends will be her so we should get some great pics. Life is finally starting to settle down and get more routined which I love. More to come on the blog soon...

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how photogenic she is! Maybe there's a career in modeling in her future... Love you all oh, so very much! -EG's favorite Aunt/Cousin/Wild Woman (Christine)

    ReplyDelete

Church on Mother's Day

Church on Mother's Day

Grammy making EG laugh