Thursday, September 10, 2009

She's finally moving

Well, she's a little late, but she's finally starting to crawl. We've all been waiting holding our breath and yesterday we were playing in my room and I kept moving her toy and she finally went for it. She's been getting in the crawl position for awhile now, but she would just start to roll to wherever she was trying to go. Now, just since yesterday she's pulling herself all over. I've turned into the biggest sap and I started crying I was so happy. She's just so much fun I can hardly stand it.

She's back to normal again and stopped with the clinging and screaming when I put her down. She'll cry for a couple minutes at bedtime, but then she's out. She's eating lots of regular food now and everyday we try something new. I'm home with her everyday now and I've never enjoyed my life as much as I do now. It's honestly like everyday is Christmas. I can't wait for her to wake up and as soon as we go into her room her face lights up into the biggest smile and we just laugh. On the weekends Brandon goes and gets her the first time she moves which is usually around 6:45. Then they watch sports center and I try to sleep for another 45 minutes.

Emma-Grace loves the other kids that come over and when I'm carrying her and the little ones are crawling around she laughs like crazy. It's so cool watching her interact with other kids. You can see thoughts racing through her mind and she looks all serious, then she just busts out laughing. Her favorite things to do are going for walks in her stroller, playing with Stewart, and seeing new things. She's so easy to take places because she's facinated with everything that's around her. I love her so much, I'm trying to talk Brandon into another one, but it's still going to be awhile. Other than that, all is well. 9 month check up is in a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Church on Mother's Day

Church on Mother's Day

Grammy making EG laugh